Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, April 16, 2017

Crunchtime

A few 16-hour workdays and slept a night at work again. Had lunch the next afternoon. Ate pastries and cookies and drank smoothie. Happened to glance at the smoothie package and couldn't help but burst out laughing. Childish drawings and some text about a lazy banana who (what) makes sure that people rest and don't work overtime.

At that moment it re-occurred to me that I expect people to feel compassion for me for working overtime. Since this is bulls, I realized that in general whenever someone expects others to do something, it means they aren't doing it themselves (or at least not doing it well enough). In other words, I'm the one who should feel compassion for myself, not anyone else. By depriving oneself of something, one may fail to notice that they're subconsciously looking for other ways to acquire it.

Stress-psychology aside.


One night in the optics lab a colleague described having a strange experience just a moment before. As he was looking at a specific spot, the whole image he saw just shifted. This used to happen to me quite often when I practised psychokinesis and meditation a lot more. I used to think of it as a shift of consciousness.

Not really related but watched "Arrival" on the bus yesterday and it was awesome! On par with Interstellar in terms of a good message that was also played out very well. Very interesting concepts that got me thinking about how time works again. Also read a couple of paranormal cases from a new magazine that appeared on the shelves at the stores. Spaceships that disappeared and re-appeared later; airplanes that went back in time and then reappeared in the present; some guy who went missing in his backyard, reappeared and then re-disappeared. Actually, I gave the article to my sister to read and she recognized some of what the man had described. A woman in the darkness, telling about how it's difficult to get back to a specific point in time. She suspects it was the same woman who urged her to take her chance of rebirth. It seems as if there were windows of time when portals could be created to specific places in space-time. Perhaps a complex system of stellar and planetary alignments (aka astrology) that bend the space-time through gravity in such a way that makes it difficult to orient and easy to miss the opportunity to find one's way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment