Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, April 2, 2017

Haunted villa

Dreamfall Chapters was amazing. Very inspiring.

More-or-less regular dreams until I checked on sister. She had just painted the doors and window frames of a huge house. I joined the dream and started looking around the building. A villa of some sort, with large windows and a very high ceiling. It was degrading gradually, as some termites had found their way into the building. Walked from room to room until I got to the spacious living room (I think). It had a large terrace and the terrace doors were slightly open, with wind blowing in. I closed the doors because it seemed like it might start raining soon. A damp summer day with thick clouds, which typically means rain. The moment I did that, a cat appeared in the room. The cat went crazy, indicating that there was an entity in the room. While I did notice it, I purposefully did not pay much attention to it. Though, now it paid attention to me. The entity did not seem malicious but it wanted to swallow me / merge with me. My psi field was not very strong at that moment, so I just formed a bubble shield, turned around and made my way towards the exit. The bubble rippled as the entity tried to force its way through. I think the entity had control over the whole room, as I could not move fast .. it felt as if moving in water. Although the entity did not seem malicious and I remained calm, I noticed that I was breathing heavily. As I returned to the body, I heard it breathing heavily as well. Interesting. I hope that the entity did not follow, even though it would've been easy for it to do so (teleported straight back). Doesn't feel like it followed.

No comments:

Post a Comment