Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, April 27, 2017

Pijamaman to the rescue!

Proper sleep is so good.

Dreamt of a girl taming a spirit. Experienced it as a cloud of consciousness from both perspectives.

Woke up and went back to bed. Had a lucid dream. Realized it was a dream when I checked the time and found it highly nonlinear. Also, some people were a bit surprised to find me in pijamas (tho, I don't even use those). Started flying around, flying through walls and doors. Some unknown streets and buildings. I knew I had set a goal for whenever I had a lucid dream or OBE. Took me perhaps 10 seconds of standing mid-air and trying to remember what it was. Flying to space! Darted upwards, went higher and higher and .. well, higher. But there were a couple of issues:
  • My levitation wasn't stable enough and I started wobbling. Noticed that I had subconsciously adopted the technique of a collision plane under my feet. An unstable technique, I know. By flying without crutches there would be no wobbling.
  • I wasn't fast enough to gain enough altitude in a reasonable amount of time. I'm not really sure what limits the speed of flight in dreams. Sometimes it's just really slow and cannot be overridden, sometimes it can be and sometimes it's lightning-fast already.
Didn't get to space in that dream.

https://vimeo.com/141723508

No comments:

Post a Comment