Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Clinging

Dream: Tall help


Remember that tall guy? From the previous post.

Last night one of the deep dreams (first 4-5 hours of sleep, not very stable dreams) featured him. Me and someone else were building a two-storeyed house. To be more precise, we were pouring concrete floor for the second storey. One of the walls was made of glass. This tall dude appeared in front of the glass wall, read my thoughts and wanted to help by taking sand from the pile and passing it to the second storey with a shovel. However, the tall dude was like an NPC or something, and couldn't comprehend that there was a glass wall between us. His shovel kept bumping into the wall, causing the sand to fall off the shovel again and again. The wall was more-or-less impenetrable and I wanted to keep it that way. I wondered what to do and how we could make use of his will to help. Phased his shovel and sand through the glass wall. It worked.

I was then transported (flown) out of the building and off to the edge of the dream (like a cliff into the void of sorts). I guess I wasn't lucid or something, because I was afraid of falling. Instinctively, focused as hard as I could on flying back onto the cliff without dropping any lower. It worked as well, though, I had no free resources to marvel at myself levitating.

Just a day


Yesterday morning I saw the grid of light again after waking up.

Ate lunch at a canteen. Took a beef cutlet but eating it made me sad. I knew I would have to finish it even though it tasted bad but that's not what made me sad. The situation caused me to seriously consider reducing my meat consumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment