Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, March 31, 2018

An old dream manifesting?

After reading "Old Path White Clouds" about Buddha's path to overcome ignorance, I took a bus to Tallinn. Watched a movie. Picked "Birdman (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance, 2014)". I was quite surprised. A very strange movie about an old levitating psychokinetic who tried everything he could in order to manifest his dream for the future. To be more precise, he tried everything that he could while maintaining his ignorance. The movie highlighted the depressingly tall cliff of ignorance, and it did it quite well.

At Tallinn. Easter. Was.

Took a nap during the day, and overheard grandpa discussing a letter that he had received. There's an old dairy factory building across their apartment block. For a long time, the factory building has been used as restaurants, bars and office rooms. Now they're planning to build several other apartment blocks and a kids' playground there. I was blown away by the architectural drawing. Why? It all seemed a bit too familiar to the first half of the Flying Lucid dream.

Watched a TV show where young classical music artists battled with skills. I was blown away by their skills. A 17-year-old marimba dude pwned all the others. As his final musical piece, he performed something so abstract that was beyond me. By hanging around with, and listening in on professional music artists I've learned that's what they enjoy - something so abstract and so difficult to pull off that it's just incomprehensible for non-musicians or perhaps it's even incomprehensible for average musicians. I caught myself thinking: "Oh man, there's no way I would be able to even get close to that level of skill if I started playing an instrument." That sparked controversy within me, because I used to believe that if I've been able to learn at least a bit of psychokinesis then there's pretty much nothing that I can't learn. Something snapped, and I remembered that I was mistaken. One does not play an instrument with intellect. Instead, one learns, creates and / or replays the emotion-scape of a song by letting their body live it out. It's being in the moment that matters. Always does.

Cool, a Skype call with Mom. She's travelling around to meet different yoga masters and ask all sorts of questions. I would like to say that I'm jealous but for some reason I'm not.

A few dreams.

At a crossroads

Knew I had to go to Tallinn the next day. I arrived at the bus station but missed the bus. Then I found myself at a train station but I was too early, and the train tracks were rusting away in sea water. Looking at the tracks, I figured that I didn't want to go anyway. The train station morphed into a harbour in the mist. I was too early to go to Saaremaa. Looking at the mist, I figured that I didn't want to go anyway. So I just stood there, observing the superposition of the train station and harbour, feeling a bit sad and lost.

On the way

I was moving through places. Regular roads, until a tiny island emerged in the distance. Very colourful, with a sunrise from behind it. A palm tree emerged, casting cool shadows. Like a round portal on the right side of the road. I think the dream was way longer and contained many similar symbols, just forgot because the next dream held more of a meaning for me.

Building stairway backwards

This one's pretty meta imho.

Me and sister (I think) are in a cylinder-shaped building with a slightly domed ceiling. The walls and ceiling are golden but it's dim so that they don't shine. There's a spiral staircase but it goes to the second floor only. It looks as if it's simply unfinished.

I'm like seeing myself from a 3rd person view or something, floating above myself and my sister. Levitating somewhere higher, I see the stairs from top-down and wonder how it would ever be possible for me to get up there.

The mini-me and sister climb to the end of the stairway, turn around (facing down the stairs) and start building the stairs. They don't notice that they're floating in the air, and that they shouldn't be able to back up the stairs where there are no steps .. just thin air. But for them it's not important, because they take one step at a time and build another one, never paying any attention to how far they are from the floor or how far they are from the ceiling. They are happy with each step. They keep building, until they realize they've bumped against the ceiling .. which is where they wanted to get to, so they are again happy.

The cloud-me: "Wat?"

No comments:

Post a Comment