Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, May 26, 2018

Application of Brahmajala sutra

Anniversary


In the post "stuff", I wondered about the Brahmajala sutra and what describes the universe the best. After that, I didn't really think about it as much.

Participated in the 5th anniversary of a project yesterday evening. Re-watched the documentary, enjoyed some sauna and discussions with different team members. Regardless of all the responsibilities weighing on me, I tried my best to enjoy the event as much as possible, and not let anything else get in the way.

Enjoyed to beautiful evening and fresh air. Visited the sauna for the optimal amount of time - left at the moment when I had started to feel pleasure all over the skin. There's a careful balance to sauna, and it's very easy to exceed the optimum so that it becomes exhausting. Felt very energized and had a mild euphoria after the sauna.

After the sauna, I discussed stuff with a member from India. He had an existential crisis of sorts - he had found that the universe is empty of meaning and in all its insignificance, mankind is busy trying to justify its existence. In other words, he had no goal for his life. He had been waiting for it to appear on its own, and it still hasn't.

I tried to explain to him that it doesn't even matter but he didn't seem to get it (I couldn't convey it elegantly enough). From time to time, other people intervened on the discussion. While he was frustrated that the majority of mankind is so stupid that they don't even get it, everyone that intervened, seemed even more intelligent in these matters than he was. I was amazed, inspired and for the first time I realized the awesomeness of the team. There's so much life experience and spiritual wisdom in these engineers. I hope he got some food for thought.

An excellent demonstration of the Brahmajala sutra and its importance. I was a bit surprised at my attempts to explain that eventually none of the metaphysics matters. It seems that I have at least grasped a part of it.

Dream: Abstract subspaces


There was something with water and fish. I was in the livingroom at the summerhouse. There was a cube subspace at a wall in the livingroom. Within the cube, there was a small cylindrical subspace at the wall closest to the livingroom wall. The cylindrical subspace was filled with water, and there were some fish in there. In the cube subspace, there was some water as well but it had non-uniform distribution (water was concentrated to one edge of the cube floor). In that edge, there were a few fish and a few plants that grow in the water.

Even though the cylinder was small, I wanted to put all fish in there. Still not sure why but I picked them from one subspace and stuffed them into another. After lifting a couple of fish from the cube into the embedded cylinder, I left the area. As I looked back, fish were leaping out of the cylinder. I was both disappointed as well as relieved, so neutral altogether.

I considered the dream odd because of the subspaces. I had not experienced anything like that before, and yet it seemed very elegant. Basically, substances taking form without anything to actually enforce the form. I think there was no glass around the cylinder, and there was no glass around the cube, either. Based on logic it sure seemed like there should be glass, but I couldn't see it, couldn't touch it (hand just went through) or anything. Also, everything was completely transparent without any visible seams or edges.

There was a faint invisible presence observing the whole thing but not interfering in any way.

Dream: Yuck


Some kind of a facility or something where I approached a dumpster to throw something in there. I hesitated a great deal because I knew what I would see once I opened the lid. Human body parts floating around in a goo that was alive, devouring the biological mass. WTF.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, recently also had a false awakening where I turned towards the mirror and practised gazing in the morning. Very vivid. It was a false awakening because there should've been a chair in the way. Moreover, I was actually sleeping with my head in the other direction.

    ReplyDelete