Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, December 27, 2018

Clips of dreams

Although I've forgotten most of the dreams from the past couple of weeks, there have been a few things that stood out.

Quote out of context


I've forgotten what the dream was about, and what was the context. Just me and some other family member in the kitchen at the summerhouse. I think the other family member told me: "If you hold the world, then the world holds you".

I think I was embarrassed for them to have to tell me something this obvious. Probably that's why I'm not sure if indeed the family member told me that, or I told this to the family member.

All in all, it doesn't matter, for the quote asserts the importance of attitude towards everything.

New apartment complex

I was flying across the large pavement square next to the stores when I decided to check out a new apartment complex that was being constructed somewhere.

It appeared as an overlay behind the pavement square. A straight path through a bunch of trees, and then the apartment complex was at the end of the path, on the left. The new path and the apartment complex had a golden shine to it, like the astral counterparts of objects (and people) often do.

I touched the pavement gently (so much so that I was impressed as well), and started walking towards the building. For me, the only thing that really stood out about the dream was the way I touched the ground. The pavement looked wet and littered with tiny shards of glass and I was in socks. However, it seemed that it did not matter because of the attitude with which I touched the ground. It was the attitude that made all the difference.

Grandpa, the other one

I was having a chat with the grandpa that's still alive and well. At some point he said he was moving.

In the dream I was like: "Oh, that's nice". Me after waking up: "Wtf, this is ominous". The thing is, at his age moving apartments would be very unlikely.

Though, I'm glad that he and my sister now get along well again. Mom told me something interesting though: "She's similar to grandpa's mother. He did not get along too well with his mother." The way I see it, this hints at reincarnation again.

No comments:

Post a Comment