Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, June 11, 2019

DoubleGangsta


Today a colleague came up to me and expressed her surprise about me visiting a singing bowls concert again. Her friends had told her about it. However, I did not visit that concert and I had not even noticed any reminders about it. Moreover, I don't even recall having any dreams about it. Maybe a doppelgänger?

Yesterday evening aunt called and said she would be visiting on Friday evening. That's also exactly at the same time that the tenant's family would be visiting Estonia. Also two different groups visiting at work on the same day (which is quite rare).

Discussed thesis defense with a student while he was driving the car. I said I wasn't happy about an answer which he provided to a question. At that moment, I think the car was hit by a pebble. It sounded as if it made a dent.

No comments:

Post a Comment