Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, June 10, 2019

Ow

Short-circuit in the rear of the left lobe. Hurts occasionally. Could have had some wind on it after washing the head today morning.

While at the canteen today, I quickly entered the PIN code of my credit card and then took my fingers off the keyboard. While lifting my fingers, the credit card terminal decided to add a few more digits.

Btw, there was supposed to be 37 *C on Saturday, followed by a thunderstorm. However, I was feeling rather uncomfortable while waiting at the bus stop on Friday. Pushed some chi up the column with an intent to get the circulation of cool prana going again. At that moment, wind picked up. It has been windy since then. It seems that the wind pushed the warm air front to the East (Russia).

No comments:

Post a Comment