Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, June 6, 2019

Hectic times

Those were hectic weeks. A lot of thesis supervision, refereeing, then writing my own.

Had only had 4 h of sleep last morning. Somehow managed to drop the toothbrush. I was afraid it would fall into dust but somehow it did not. Found it standing on the tip of its handle, leaning against the shower curtain. Interesting odds.

During lunch at work, a tiny spider appeared from somewhere and climbed onto my plate. It then circled the edge of the plate. It seemed as if it tried to comfort me somehow. Eventually took it on my finger and tried blowing it into the plants. I hope I did not blow it into my colleague's soup, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment