Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, August 9, 2021

Kitchen pipes

While walking towards the bus station with mom, we chatted about renovating the apartment. I said that we ought to prioritize the kitchen, too. But then again, who knows when the sewage pipes would need to be replaced ... so probably shouldn't cover up the pipes yet.

We get home and find a puddle of dark and rusty water on the kitchen floor. We clean it up, I inspect the pipes and their surroundings. Anyway, I wash my hands and look down again, just in time to marvel at the little fountain from the sewage pipes. :)

I burst out laughing.

Months earlier there had been an apartment block management meeting (or however those are supposed to be called) and the main topic of discussion was the replacement of those pipes. The problem was that due to the pandemic, none of the companies were willing to take contracts, unless there was an emergency. In the case of an emergency, the costs would be a lot higher but at least it would get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment