Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Light and bizarre clips from dreams

Meditated a bit yesterday evening. The nights are dark again already, but during meditation I was surrounded by light. Checked if it was car headlights through the windows or if mom had switched on the lights but no, in reality the room was still dark.

Random excerpts from recent dreams

I visit some sort of an event at the university. There are a lot of people, so I start looking for that mask in my pocket. But then it occurs to me that masks in dreams don't make any sense, why would I even look for one?

I was chatting with someone. Then, suddenly a horse leaped over the fence, galloped to a parked car, took the driver's seat and drove away with it. Me and the other guy were just staring at where the car used to be, wondering what we had just witnessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment