Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, December 28, 2009

PK Sandbox

Drove to Saaremaa by bus. Some 3-4 hours of doing nothing again. I couldn't sleep in the bus - the head support was just too low for me. Talked with my sister about what I saw about the weather on Saaremaa during a meditation session. So, I meditated and thought about my previous experiences.

The whole sky was covered with clouds. After a while I noticed a small hole in the clouds. Tried to rip it bigger. Well, the hole immediately got bigger. Noticed a few more light spots in the clouds and moved some clouds out of the way to make a crack-like path. During that time, the other hole got covered up again. It started getting a little lighter around the edges of the crack - new lighter spots appeared. I tried to make the hole bigger by connecting these spots. The lighter spots grew bigger until the cloud that was left in the center, broke loose and flew away a bit faster than the other surrounding clouds. I noticed the Moon through one tiny hole. Tried to make the hole bigger and tried to make it follow the Moon. However, there were some darker clouds coming towards the hole. I tried to redirect them and the clouds seemed to kind of slowly curve away from the hole. It had already been more than 30 minutes and thought that I should end this before I'll get a headache, but the sky caught my attention again. An airplane flew over the bigger hole, but I couldn't see it any longer - the clouds were blocking. Tried to reshape the hole so that it would be longer. Managed to reach the airplane again, but it was too fast to keep up with.

My sister woke up and said: "Look, the sky looks almost like you said you saw in your meditation session." I nodded and wanted to say: "Yeah, it's because I practiced some PK on it". Well, I actually didn't say anything. A few moments later the half of the sky that I could see, was mostly clear, while on the other side of the bus, the sky looked heavly clouded.

The clouds moved fast and seemed to have responded immediately (well, maybe with a delay of 1-2 seconds or so). I thought of a parallel - the sky feels like a sandbox of PK practice. The clouds moved quickly because of the wind up there and they could have moved in the prediscribed way on their own.

It was the first time that the ferry I was on, got stuck in the ice. Some 20 minutes later, another ferry came and broke us loose. Looked at the soup of water and 20-30 cm thick ice blocks.

On Saaremaa I found the good old military sleeping bag that I have been sleeping in for a couple of years now. The first few times I used it, it felt like a real straitjacket - really difficult to get out especially in the dark. Crawled in, closed all the buttons and found that it was too hot inside. Visualized myself swimming around in the water and ice block soup to cool myself down. At first, my feet started getting cold, then my fingers started feeling colder. After an hour of talking on psionic subjects with Kevin, my legs and hands were slightly sweating, but the rest of my body was still cool enough to be completely dry. Before falling asleep, I opened some buttons on the sleeping bag - didn't trust myself enough to create such a construct that would last for a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment