Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, June 17, 2012

Speed cloud-bursting

Haha, wtf.

Took the feed of camera snapshots from the construction of the new physics building .. here. The picture is updated every 10 seconds.

Targeted a nice round cloud for bursting practice. On the next frame, the cloud had become a bit more fluffy. On the third frame, the cloud was no more. There were even no remnants anywhere. Just .. disappeared. The clouds that were around it, were still intact.

Awesome, haven't experienced cloud bursting this fast for years.

Edit: Tomorrow's a small test at driving school. While in bathroom, I asked myself if I was nervous. ::Click:: a short power outage. Am I? ::Click::Click:: 2 short power outages. It's rather windy outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment