Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, June 1, 2012

True home

It's so different here in the hometown. For the first few days, I was really over-energized due to / thanks to all the constructs in my room. Somehow I my sleeptime requirements have decreased 2 fold also.


It's a lot easier and more convenient to meditate, relax or practice OBEs here. Haven't had a hi-def experience yet, but there have been a few smaller ones.

Had the longest breath cessation during a spontaneous meditation yesterday (didn't have any reference for time though). Mind would become still on its own and consciousness would focus emptiness. Started to feel familiar pressure on Sahasrara, which seemed quite open. Breathing moved from physical to astral.

Finally it's possible to refrain from eating meat too often as well. On the other hand, there's usually not much to eat here anyway. I've heard that father does eat once per day, or at least he did today. Haven't seen sister eat anything though. Trying to keep from using my reserved money for food. Would be nice to be able to feed on the flow of psi only.

No comments:

Post a Comment