Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, June 11, 2012

Christian concert

Realized that since the great boost in psi density, I've been having a hard time controlling my emotions and thoughts again.

Sister invited me and dad to a Christian concert. It was powerful and there was a lot of propaganda (some of which seemed a bit lopsided though). Anyway, went along with the energy and used it to heal myself and others. Also formed constructs that would make the world a more peaceful place to live in. A great place for that, really .. since everybody already expected miracles.

Usually, when I've exploded of psi, electronics have gone mad (amplifiers generating, lights pulsing and what not). Even though they had a lot of hi-tech there, none of it was affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment