Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, June 29, 2012

Self-suggestion and thought experiments

Sleeptimes have been rather short for almost a week. They replaced the windows today morning. We were moving furniture around at night. I left covering stuff in my room for the morning, since I was really tired.

Boosted the rational mind and focused on having a clear mind and getting stuff covered before going to "work". I was amazed at the ideas as well as empathy towards everything in the room.

Performed a thought experiment. I don't drink nor smoke and never have in this life. Why? I dislike the feeling of not being in control. So, I must be afraid of not having control? Keeping away from smoking and drinking is good for health. So, instead of fear, it should rather base on love and care towards the body.

Used the aid of some self-suggestion on approaching everything without prejudice (the typical "I suck at this" or "no, I'll do that later", etc.) and learning everything fast.

Something seems different. I feel more love towards everything around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment