Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bustrip practices

Remembered that I was having a lot of fun with pk on puddles some days ago. Made ripples from various directions, had them crash in the middle of the puddle or applied stasis so that the puddle surface would be clear.

Figured I would like to develop a stronger connection with the earth element as well. Directed my consciousness to the ground, trees and bushes while on a bus. Tried to feel what's 10-20m under the road.

Love bus trips for self-inquiry. Service made my mind childish .. more whining and less solutions. Realized that what I used to call detachment is basically cutting all connections of empathy and telepathy. Did this out of self-pity of sorts. I can be more detached by simply focusing on something else, but cutting the connections is not too good. My ego and other people don't like this at all. Almost did this again, but then I realized it's my ego attacking itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment