Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, May 3, 2013

That wind

Bought and played some Mirror's Edge again. Love the lighting, soundtrack, running and the feeling of freedom..

Focused on an object in one of the dreams yesterday night. The image of the object quickly became wobbly and started morphing around. Continued with it for some minutes.

That wind, it seems like a geist. It's been rather stormy for weeks, at least whenever I go outside. Whenever I would intend on applying stasis on it, it would become really intense. When I stop thinking about it, the wind slows down. Also, around me, wind sometimes changes its direction. When I try to feel the wind, the trees and the grass moving, then it also slows down.

There's some sort of a weird installation on one of the floors at school. Thought of playing pk and recording it under cover. Wanted to take a key back to its cabinet. Came back and found the place occupied. Went home, instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment