Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Something

Weird, woke up with strong symptoms of allergy or cold today morning (running nose, exhausted kidneys, sore throat). Can't remember feeling cold, so the dust would seem more likely. But then again, why today and not yesterday or the day before?

Now that I think about it, I remember something hiding in a few places in the body (throat, neck, back of the head). Focusing on these areas might have unpacked something that has actually been there for months.

Recently I've seen streaks of shadows and light. Something that disappears right when it catches my attention.

Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited is just perfect. Really deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment