Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, May 9, 2013

Contrast

The last 2 days have been rather hot .. 32 *C or so.

A lot of contrast recently.

One moment there's tension in the chest and a lot of psi being suppressed. The next moment there's waves of heat propagating up the spine.

It has happened about 2 or 3 times that I've seen a black bug from the corner of my eyes. First, crawling on the wall next to bed (saw it with the eyes closed). Next time saw it crawling up the wall to my left (with my eyes open). Now just a moment ago, I saw it crawling on my T-shirt.

Recently there have been several moments of realization as well.

It's late and I feel psi intensity rising fast. Should go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment