Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, May 19, 2013

800 Self-hatred? Why? Where?

Somebody had to run and disconnect the antennas at the groundstation, due to thunder again. After sitting at the laptop for several days, I thought I would take a little walk and meditate on the balcony after coming back.

Found the minds of others amazingly easy to read. While walking towards home with a friend, I knew where our roads would part.

Randomized my path and went through a store. An old lady at the counter entered the cost of chewing gum twice. Then felt really disappointed in herself and thought maybe it was because she was tired. With her own self-suggestion, she then became tired and started yawning.

Today morning, I was writing a practical report in wiki for homework, when the laptop froze again .. cpufreq-set segfault. Before that, I did get a couple of signals like "I'll get to rewrite that sentence anyway." and "Click Save now.. Just a sec, I'll write one more paragraph there."

Found something interesting in me when it happened that the whole report was lost. Suddenly I saw sincere hatred inside me. What was really interesting about it, it was hatred towards my existence, which didn't seem logical in any way. Want to find out what's this about.

Recently I've been "forcing" psi intensity a bit more, and clearing a couple of blockages in the channels. This forceful approach is thorny and has affected the throat area and caused a slight headache. From 700 A beautiful mix, this forcefulness must be there, but balanced out with gentleness and caring.

Perhaps this forcefulness and a desire for power is what has ignited this old construct of self-hatred..?

Recently I've also been feeling a strong push through the tongue and upper plate in the mouth. Khechari mudra might be pretty effective now..

No comments:

Post a Comment