Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, September 27, 2013

Strings of subtle energies

Remembered more from last night.

At some point I focused on a point at the tip of the nose. A moment later, I became aware of long thin strings carrying some sort of subtle energy throughout the body. Although they looked as thin as a piece of hair, they were amazingly strong.

Also, somewhere in the dream I sat at a table. There were 4 people around the table, none of whom I knew. The man in front of me recognized my interest in psychokinesis. He said: "Look," took out a coin and a metal plate. He levitated both of them about 4 mm above the surface of the table and accelerated the coin so that it shot off the table and flew under another table to my left. I was amazed, but implied that I can't do that.

Should perhaps practice pk again some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment