Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, November 1, 2014

Recapitulation

That same book reminded me one of my old practises. Castaneda called it recapitulation. The idea is to observe the reflections of the past in the mind, without interacting with them .. just observe, until they disintegrate on their own.

Practised recapitulation on the knots that I had put away in the chest (around the heart chakra). Continued with it for as long as I can remember before falling asleep. Got bored of sleep but found myself tired .. later realized that I had a pk hangover (too much psi through the head) as well.

I was so broke that I couldn't commute to work. Walked for 1.5 hours, finally woke up after 45 minutes of walking =D. Quite a bit of synchronicity. Walked back, checked the bank account (they had transferred) and took a bus to work. Stumbled a lot on the bus. For some reason, for me the step didn't exist. I stumbled on it several times before I realized it's there. Although I had nothing to hold on to, I didn't fall, I just kept on stumbling.. Strange.

Yesterday I found that something is different and my point of view has changed a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment