Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, November 23, 2014

Golden-yellow spirals

Slept a lot and saw through closed eyelids again yesterday. Also, before falling asleep last night, I saw golden-yellow "clouds" coming from my head and spiralling towards the ceiling. Usually I have seen this during Trataka practice. This time it just happened on its own, so I observed it for as long as it lasted. Each time the "clouds" lifted from the left hemisphere first, then from the right. Once the spiral was at some distance from the head, it was easier to manipulate and form into shapes. However, I couldn't tell the distance very well, as it was shadowless and its transparency did not change. I could only judge distance by the time it took for the "cloud" to rise.

Also, before falling asleep, I saw a cave wall (too much Skyrim again?). The wall cracked open. From the depths, a high frequency sound was being emitted. The sound was not coherent and its frequency drifted occasionally. It had a similar effect as a binaural beat.

During the night, more energy was released but reflected back from some blockages. Put forth effort so that I wouldn't have a wet dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment