Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Waves, shadows in the darkness


Walked to the bus stop in the darkness yesterday. Felt something squiggle under my foot when a bus drove past me. I suspect I might've stepped on a snake.

Saw waves of psi in the darkness. As my mind interacted with the waves, some filaments of light formed when the psi became denser. ::a car whooshes by::it takes me some time for the eyes to get used to the darkness again, until I start seeing the waves again::

Focused on the visualization of warm and bright hyperspace, in attempt to work around the issue that it was somewhat cold at the bus stop.

Right .. I also saw a shadow indoors, in the darkness. I thought it was mine, until it went past me and I sensed the smell of sour milk. Well, I was walking through the canteen but I had gone through it several times that day and didn't detect any smell before nor after.

Last night I had dreams that were different from the previous ones. There was a lot of green everywhere and there was something about its symmetry that emanated through everything. I think I observed Michael Grubb and his gang in one of the dreams (very faint recollection about that one). There were several moments of self-realization throughout the day and dreams also. I think I realized something about the sacred geometry and how it applies to the flow of psi. Though, in the last dreams I was pursued by some sort of robots .. too much Skyrim during the weekend?

Somewhere from the depths of my mind I vaguely remember having been taught how the Euclideon graphics engine works. All I can remember now is how simple and logical it all seemed.

Recently I've been feeling the wobbling of the space-time again, in addition to the feeling that something is slowly burning away inside. At times I've been feeling lightweight as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment