Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wake up when you're already awake

Another exercise that I have performed occasionally. When you're awake, try to wake up even more. Visualize what it would feel like to be even more aware. After a while, this will cause a shift of focus / assemblage point.

Yesterday I looked up an old friend from the kindergarten and invited him to join a project.

Last night two dreams stood out.

In one of them, I was in service for 2 weeks with old classmates. Had a chat with Hyena (used to go to the gym together back when I had enough money to spend on it). Proposed to visit the gym in the evening, since I hadn't been to the gym for years and here it was free. Well, before the evening there was a physical exercise outside. I was waiting for a challenging exercise .. got one, which I wouldn't have been able to perform with just muscles. Focused on emptiness, entered a meditative state and stood there for as long as we were asked to. It was interesting, how in the meditative state in the dream, I heard myself humming in my mind at a low frequency. However, I wasn't doing it consciously .. it was like a deeper layer of subconscious that I was observing. Once the exercise was finished, I noticed that there had been another person (an old classmate), who performed the exercise till the end. He praised me and himself, which seemed a bit awkward.

In another dream, I was visiting the place of an old friend, looking around. In the dream, the family was a bit strange, because their faces did not match my memories. Also, the people there seemed to have taken the form of anyone that I saw on the photos. Some of them I knew couldn't even be there and yet they were, walking around and interacting. In addition to the people with form, there was someone there, whom I didn't see nor feel. They said I would meet a girl and have a child. I responded: "No .. what .. why?" Woke up and realized I had overcome my desire.

A while ago I said on Mark's forum that I have nothing against a wife and children, however, I would want to overcome the desire first. Oh well .. now I want to overcome the aversion.

No comments:

Post a Comment