Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Math of projected realities

A dream where I was shown Saturn (I think), then some kind of futuristic spacetech labs, some kind of a planet surface with its multitude of projected realities / dimensions / parallel universes.

Flew towards the Saturn-like planet through space. Flew perhaps a 90 degree arc around it to get a glimpse of the area in the shadow as well. I think it was either an animation or with heavy overlay, because there was something brown between the ring and upper atmosphere. Probably a highlight to illustrate something that I could not comprehend.

The guide was explaining something about future space probes sent to Saturn. He then walked me past some sort of labs, which looked like 20 or 30 years into the future. Heavily automated with robotics but otherwise still looked fairly similar.

I was then shown around on the surface of a planet. While there were some kind of bases (artificial light sources) on the planet, this was not what the guide wanted to show me. Everything looked weird .. saw things in 4D. It looked as if there were some specific regions where different 3D realms were intersecting as if projected together from different projectors. It was evening / night, so there was barely any light. Everything looked dark brown, rocks and dust everywhere. Then these artificial sources of light in the distance, surrounded by what looked like blurry jets (upper atmospheric lightning) spreading in very specific angles in 4D space. It looked as if the intersection points were aligned to a planetary grid of some sort.

Being brought back to a room with three other people (I think), one guy asked what it was that I learned. Embarrassed, I tried to come up with some kind of an analogy. Not a very good one, and don't even remember it anymore. The guy commented: "Man, you have an awful memory." Me, slightly frustrated: "Well, thank you for the compliment." The guy then showed me a lot of papers with a lot of mathematical concepts and formulae. Without using that kind of math for a great many years by now, I felt embarrassed again. So, the dream ended in being taught "basic" math. Argh. Sigh. I wish were adequate in these things. Might learn something interesting or practical.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting .. would want to read it sometime:
    http://podcast.sjrdesign.net/files/070_RingmakersOfSaturn.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found Alec Newald describing something very similar to the planetary grid which I saw.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3lsFtz_7gQ

    ReplyDelete