Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, March 9, 2020

Hack-a-ton

Sometimes I wonder why people are so nice to me or to things which I do, whereas I don't feel like I deserve it. This makes me feel like I owe something to them and make up for it somehow.

Business


The business hackathon was nice.

I knew that we would get accepted to the hackathon. It wasn't just a hunch, for somehow I managed to see / feel the organizers conspiring to make it happen.
Even though our company's pitch wasn't very good imho, I knew that we would get a prize. This probably had something to do with the broad reach of acquaintances, random news articles of praise and perhaps with the employees being known for their previous projects.

All in all, everything was perfect in terms of a learning experience and we got exactly what we needed. It's amazing how things can work out.

Marker


While at the hackathon, at some point I noticed that my right hand was smudged with marker. Not just smudged, but it looked as if there were three lines written on it, with the first two lines being almost readable. I thought I could read out the following:
"Ok I'll ..."
"Ok I will ..."
"..." (illegible)
I must have touched something with a fresh marker writing on it, but as I looked around, I couldn't spot anything with a marker writing on it. I have no clue where it came from or why and it didn't come off very easily.

A couple of days before I also got my hands dirty with markers because I touched a whiteboard sponge at my seminar.


Formless cloud of consciousness


Had a video call with mom last night. She said she saw me as a formless cloud once in October and that she hadn't seen me in that form before. When I briefly described the symbology of my eye issue, she confirmed it. It occurred to her that she had gone through a similar stage in life and that she had also had a problem with eyes as it happened.


The cycle


Now about a week ago, I think I realized my main emotional cycle and planned my way out. I think I've finally started to understand a bit better what owltwelve has been saying for all these years about utilizing sexual energy for psychokinesis training. I had failed to see that this emotional cycle was caused by unused sexual energy. The label "sexual" confused me because of all the meanings which the society has given to this label.


Dream: Kittens


A few days ago I had a dream where I looked for the cat but found a bunch of kittens, instead. These kittens had not been fed very well. For some reason I offered a piece of tree bark to one of the kittens, which ate it with quite an appetite.


Dream: Helicopter


A group of us were getting ready for a trip with a helicopter. My sister had something which she still needed to do, and got left behind. At some point I decided to go back and check on her, and perhaps wait until she gets things done. By the time she was ready to go, the helicopter was almost at the destination. This meant that we had to get through the woods, for which we got horses. At some point I noticed that sister had left again .. so I just gave up and continued to the destination. I reached the destination at the same time that the helicopter landed.

Dream: Scheming


I was at some kind of a meeting where a problem with a hidden bully was discussed. In order to expose the bully, I thought that a triggering letter should be written. However, the letter would be the easiest to write for a person with specific personality traits. For this task, a former friend seemed to be the most appropriate. Summoned him and discussed it further.

Spent time with him throughout the rest of the dreams. We discussed a lot of different things which I can't really recall. I was glad. It felt as if he had often visited the place where I was staying but each time that he did, I was never there.

No comments:

Post a Comment