Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Stuffed

For the past few days I've been visualizing love and warmth in the heart chakra. This has occasionally caused waves of heat to propagate up the body.

Sunday evening I suddenly felt sorry for myself. That night I had a dream where I slept in a room with a lot of noise. When I woke up in the morning, I felt a bit floaty. It felt as if the head were stuffed and any sound stimulated the crown chakra.

Yesterday I focused on getting work done quickly and efficiently. While stressful, I was surprised to see that I could do that again. This feature probably depends on the heart chakra a lot. Ended up feverishly debugging a non-existing problem, though.

Friends?


Last night I had a slightly disturbing dream. For some reason, a former friend started throwing knives at me, laughing. I dodged them, picked one up, transformed it into a small rock and threw it at him. It hit his head and the dream ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment