Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, March 30, 2020

Thought of training

I thought that there wouldn't be anyone in the woods this late in the evening. I was almost right .. but the training grounds were still occupied. Moreover, most of the things were taped to avoid people training in there.

While I also considered just jogging, then, the smell of chemicals or something burning did not feel too inviting, either.

Met a sad footballer who had an even more serious problem than me. I haven't been training for years, whereas his body can't stand it if he doesn't train regularly.

The woods themselves were empty, though, and I could enjoy the moon shining through the trees occasionally. It created a somewhat surreal scene sometimes.

Although I did bring a headlamp, I didn't use it. I found that regardless of the fact that I couldn't see anything, I would raise my hands to push aside the invisible branches as if I had seen them. Somehow I felt their presence. Probably a neat side-effect of my eye problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment