Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Gas stove

Yesterday evening I sometimes felt someone or something breathing onto my neck. When I turned around, there was nothing behind me.

Woke with eye pain again. It took time before the eye drops started having any effect. Consumed some garlic, just in case.

Dream: Gas stove

Last night I saw a lit gas stove three times throughout the dreams. The first two times I tried to switch it off because it was dangerous. Each time more of the burners were lit than the previous time. The third time I smelled something burning, went to the kitchen and saw all the burners fully lit. Since I had switched it off several times already, I figured that it had to be a dream. So, instead of switching it off, I cranked all the burners up to the maximum and visualized the effect on the energy channels in the body. Then cranked the burners back to how they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment