Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happens

It has been 3 days of 5-6 hours of sleep every night (pushing my productivity) and I'm starting to get slightly depressed.


A classmate asked me to scan my optics test so that he could fix the bugs in his test. I got home, he reminded it to me via MSN. Turned the computer on and started scanning. As usual, it scanned so slow that I was slightly bored, just staring at the screen. I don't know why, but I started thinking: "Would I be able to scan all the pages? What would I do if the scanner failed - I would take pictures with the camera." The scanner suddenly made a bang - the head must have crashed into the limiter. Well, I scanned some more pages and with no warning, it stopped almost at the middle of a page. The scanner was no longer recognized by the computer and I had to take pictures of the rest of the pages =[. Anyway, the scanner was something like 14 years old already, I guess.


I found this post while searching around in VSociety today: http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=3456.0. I didn't know Kundalini awakening could be this dangerous and that so many have gone crazy, crippled themselves or died because of this. That's probably the reason why it's highly suggested to find a master for this..

Edit: It just means that we have to be ready when it happens and I guess psionics would help in getting ready for the great psi pressure that suddenly builds up during Kundalini awakening.

No comments:

Post a Comment