Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Meaning for a couple of dreams

I think I know what that dream (this one) meant.

I also remembered a dream that my sister described a few months ago. She had seen me playing around with a long, really angry and dangerous-looking snake. She said that I was completely calm while playing with it while she was afraid of it.

I think that both of them were to warn me of the dangers of Kundalini, showing that it could be harmful for other people around me. I have to be ready for it and then face it in a controlled manner instead of running away. I'm a bit nervous about it, as at the moment I'm far from being ready for this.

It's been a while since I tried the psi-wheel uncovered and the last time I tried it covered, was also last week. The last weekend, I preferred to mess with a coin standing on its edge. Didn't have much success with either one - the covered psi-wheel slightly twitched every now and then, but only slightly. And the coin didn't even budge; it's a lot less sensitive than a psi-wheel.

During the day, I was complaining about not having enough motivation for a 1 hour meditation course. So, I decided to just do it in the evening before going to sleep. I was really tired and it was late, but I didn't care.

It ended up being one of the most inconvenient meditation sessions I have gotten to experience. I had eaten and drunk some juice too late in the evening and my whole right side (especially the kidney) was cold and painful when I thought on it. I couldn't even heal it, as it was just too painful and inconvenient to just think on the kidney. So, I really tried to keep my concentration off of it.

At the moment, I can't remember what I saw / did while meditating, but after the meditation, the right side was alright and had healed on itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment