Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, June 15, 2012

Inspiring career stories

Really interesting sequence of events. Two events clashed on one day. Some days ago I self-suggested that today would be important in means of spiritual development.

A couple of days ago I somehow learned to solve one of these events, which then turned into an O (the problem ceased to exist .. it had only been a problem for me).

I was tired and felt all clumsy today (slept in a bed of mosquitoes last night). Still, the other event turned out rather interesting. It's not the first time that Henri from the satellite team has described his career, experiences and what all he has done. These stories are like fairy tales, only 100 times more fancy and they're real. He's a master of almost all the arts that I've dreamt of since being born (with the exception of pk and spirituality). I would call him a guru, as he's a master when it comes to inspiring others.

Almost every time I hear him talk, I feel jealous for not being as great. Applied the thought pattern to think through what I have learned from an experience. Realized that there were no reasons for me to assume I wasn't capable of experiencing a life as colorful. No, I'll use the inspiration to experience becoming a master in all the arts I've dreamt of, including pk and spirituality. Thanks for the motivation and a goal for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment