Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, June 17, 2012

Observations

Somehow I've started to remember my dreams again. It's as if the transition from dream-state to awake-state had become smoother. Or maybe it's the alarm so early in the morning that cuts the dreams.

In the dreams, it seems that I know that I have to get back. Usually before the alarm rings, I make preparations for popping away.

Observed the aura or psi-field around my hands again last night. Interesting, how the "magnetic" feeling between hands and/or fingers becomes a lot stronger when you actually see the field interacting to your visualizations. It looks as if according to the psi field density, air refractive index were different (similar to that in hot air). The visuals of the field remind me of plasma ball arcs. In the spot where the arc reaches the other hand, the "magnetic" feeling is stronger than in areas around it. Noticed that near the skin, there were tiny bright spots appearing and disappearing as well.

When I closed my eyes later, I saw colors, which I think may have related to colors of the aura. Still can't see these colors with my eyes open though.

No comments:

Post a Comment