Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, June 23, 2012

Urge for something great

For the last few days, I've been feeling the urge to do something great. The problem is that I don't know what it is that I want to do.

Mom came home from Spain. Sister wanted me to join them for St. John's Eve celebration .. usually involves grilling sausages and socializing. Mom wanted me to join them for the celebration at a different place. Turned them both down .. being alone appeals to me more.

Meditating and pk practice seems to be pretty close to that great, for which I've developed a craving again. Though, I suspect I've gotten a headache from these practices (have been directing more psi towards the crown again).

Watched some Avatar: The legend of Korra, which psyched me up. Tried some can rolling .. it wobbled, but no rolling from a standstill yet.

Meditated on the weather outside, practiced some Trataka on a Ganesha statue. Made a couple of attempts at OBE too, but kept losing consciousness. Once managed to stay awake for long enough to hear the sound of being ejected.

Accidentally leaned halfway out of body when I went to the kitchen later.

No comments:

Post a Comment