Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, June 4, 2012

Party

On my way home on Friday, subconscious suggested me to visit a bank office. During the military service, I had yet again managed to forget my password. But every day I had managed to come home late. Well, this time was no different .. thought it was closed already, because it was past 6 PM (thought they were open till 4 PM). Asked it multiple times over from the subconscious and just stepped into the office. On first glance it looked as if it were closed, but I got my password reset. Thanks!

On Saturday, there was a reserve party among service friends. Subconscious directed me to the right building and pointed me at the right door (there were multiple, but one was meant for entry). Thanks again!

Had been building an expectation that the party would be awesome (usually I don't like parties, as it's boring to watch other people get drunk). Well, this party was awesome .. there was an electric drum set, electrical guitar, PS3, table football and enjoyed some barbecue. And the house was nice .. a few Buddha, Višnu and Krišna statues and paintings. Also, there were strange areas in the building that seemed to generate incense on its own. One of the lamps were flickering on goals as we were playing table football.

Every place that I've expected to be fun, has had a set of drums, because I really enjoy playing drums.

No comments:

Post a Comment