Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Alienation

Didn't feel too aware today. A kind of force seemed to be missing. Still tried to push it up the spine, into the crown occasionally and got that familiar feeling of prana or hot air flowing into the central part of the brain. Even though I mostly focused on the bindu point at the back of the top of the head, this affected the crown chakra and 3rd eye, mostly.

Usually I eat just pies, cookies and yoghurt. Opted for some real food (rice + fish) at an Asian restaurant today. That felt good and helped me re-acquire a state of peace and pleasure shortly after. The weather was affected as well, which is usually the case (snowfall stopped, holes appeared in the clouds and sun came out).

About to leave for home, I flipped the light switch and heard an explosion (some really heavy arcing?) from inside the switch. Tried again to make sure I didn't break it. Worked fine. Well, there was a similar problem with the kitchen lamp just recently.

After this event, I paid some more attention to those street lamps. Next to school / work building, there's 1 lamp which always seems to turn on when I'm nearby. On the pedestrian bridge, there are about 3 lamps that flicker. One of these usually goes out when walk past.

Ah, right. Today morning, toilet water system also got stuck. Geisting as well?

Anyway, I've started to feel alienated again. Most of coworkers' jokes no longer make me laugh. Also, most of what either I or they say, seems pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment