Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, February 19, 2013

More real than reality .. unreal

A flying dream or two. But what was even more amazing, a dream remarkably more vivid than the life when awake. I had been there the night before also. A place with grass, trees and water. Could see and feel the grass blades, tree leaves and surface of the water glittering. I remember just jawdropping with "Wow, all those details .. unreal." Funny but I had had the same reaction the night before.

For the last few days, I've been feeling a bit darker again. Though, I've always focused on the light. A moment later, I would usually feel refreshed, clouds would disappear and the sun would start shining.

Also, empathy hasn't come back on its own. Though, each day I've focused on it and invisible clouds of warmth have appeared from the consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment