Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, June 1, 2014

Conspiracy stuff


Visualized myself become golden-white light from inside out, while I was walking to/from school. The more vividly I visualized it, the more people seemed to stare. Also, a dog was drawn towards me .. until the owner called it away.

Absurd dreams with a lot of symbols.

Due to a messy sleep schedule and a lot of daily naps, I couldn't sleep Friday night. Started reading some thick conspiracy stuff again from bibliotecapleyades. This caused a few emotions to surface. Tried to channel them to inspiration for pk-practice. Last night I also focused on unconditional empathy and compassion towards everyone involved in the conspiracy stories.

Today morning I somehow managed to open a GNumeric spreadsheet without moving the mouse or clicking on it. It just opened up when I thought of it. That's a first - hasn't happened before.

For the past few days, I've occasionally sensed an astral teacher observe me and share advice. It's difficult to pick up, both as if the signal were weak as well as from a foreign mind (tough to translate). While I tried to channel the conspiracy-induced emotions into inspiration, I probably forced it too much. Received a comment (a compressed feeling) of what would happen if I kept at it like that. Re-decided to take a smoother path for pk practice and tuned the inspiration and willpower accordingly.

Ah, right .. last night I suddenly became aware of myself floating above a city as a cloud of consciousness. Flew around above a skyscraper, enjoying the street lights shimmering from the windows of the buildings. I could touch the buildings, the streets with my mind. The image remained vivid for perhaps a minute, without effort. Actually, thought about stepping out but ended up being drawn back in. So I just released it, let it be without focusing on the visual and tactile feedback. A blackout. Thought it was my fault due to releasing it too quickly or something. Tried to undo it but electricity only went back on for a split-second. Released it again, after which I popped out of the image.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm .. took a shower and with the skin soft, I somehow managed to step into a toothpick that was somehow vertically stuck in the carpet.

    It's interesting, how my mind often registers an event several times, with feedback between the frames. The first time I felt as if it went in pretty deep. Quickly applied negative feedback. When I looked at the heel, less than a second later, the toothpick was in at a different angle, broken and barely penetrated the skin at all.

    Either the mind over-reacted the first time or manifestation with split-second negative feedback actually works.

    ReplyDelete