Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, June 20, 2014

Dropping forks


After the graduation on Tuesday, I was walking with father, sister and grandparents. A girl jogged past. While jogging past, she somehow managed to turn her head and look at me about 5 times. Made me wonder if I had pasta on my face after visiting the restaurant or something.

Participated in an event, organized by the rector for cum laude graduates yesterday. While walking there, a pretty girl walked past me and looked at me with a sweet smile. At the event I noticed that a different pretty girl turned around and looked at me like 20 times. While at the table of snacks, she did not approach or say anything. Also found a fork laying on the grass next to a table. Picked it up and gave it to a waitress. Witnessed people drop two grill sticks. Witnessed a girl drop a fork, which she picked up. The plate of another girl caught my attention - I knew the fork would fall in a few seconds. It did, but she couldn't pick it up. So, I did it. I was puzzled at what was going on with those forks. It got cold and then got soaked in rain while on my way home.

Three nights ago I had a lot of dreams. I visited several countries and saw a lot of things .. until I found myself on top of a roof. Answered a phone call from uncle's wife, I think it was IT related. Found a suspicious device on the roof with a cell phone nearby. Due to a dream state, electronics worked weird. Disarmed it and took parts with me for investigation. That was a mistake. The next moment I'm having problems with too many bags of pointless stuff to carry and load into the car trunk. While dreaming, avoid taking stuff with you.

Two nights ago I had a dream where me, an old friend and his brother were driving up a slope. The slope became more and more steep. Some time later we were all using willpower and manual force to push the car up. We left the car behind and continued on foot. Kept climbing with muscles aching. We reached a plateau and almost set up the camp there. Noticed that there was an even higher plateau a short climb away and asked if we would like to go there, instead. The others went ahead while I was packing the camp. Noticed that the ground was very detailed, however, each time I looked at the ground, there was more stuff to pack. While dreaming, avoid taking stuff with you (again). Another team of climbers went past me, towards the higher grounds.

Edit: Remembered that a couple of days ago after work, a few people from our project as well as a few from another project were transported back to the town after work. In the other project, there was a girl whom I hadn't seen before. Tried to randomize my route, because she was walking the same path that I usually take. Some 60 meters later, she turned around, walked to me and asked if I was also going towards the town centre. She asked a lot about what I do, what I studied and so on, so I asked her a few similar questions in the end.

Last night I had a dream where I was on a bus for most of the night. I was sitting next to a pretty girl. A connection had formed between our heart chakras and we were in love. At the end of the dream, we arrived at work?! Though, the place looked different. The two of us entered a room for discussing the future or something. I thought I had forgotten my backpack somewhere (usually don't have it with me in the dreams). She had somehow known to take it with her, which seemed strange even in the dream. Someone else entered the room and started discussing something with the girl.

After this dream, I recognized the superstition of dropping forks from yesterday.
Today, uncle's (a different uncle) wife called and asked something IT related.

All in all, it seems that the excitement is one of the keys. With this excitement, there is happiness, which seems to make women look twice. However, I've actually lost track of the excitement .. it's not always there. Could only maintain proper focus on it for slightly less than a week. Shall practice more.

This excitement seems to be a sort of dual presence - in the physical and in the astral. Without the astral, the physical does not have a glare. The excitement comes from being able to interact with the astral from the physical realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment