Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, June 16, 2014

Personal universe

Laid down in bed, with the excitement and intent to succeed in OBE. Body awareness had faded into the background but I was not asleep yet. At first I was a bit surprised that when I looked inside me, I saw dark and gloomy hypnagogic imagery (thought I had damaged something or why would it look so depressing - at first I thought I saw images of bloody corpses or something). Thought "well .. whatever" and just kept observing. The dark and gloomy shapes morphed into patterns of tiny lights. I was moving away from the direction I was looking at .. or growing larger .. couldn't tell. More and more tiny lights and glowing dust entered the field of view, so that eventually I saw them perform patterns of 3d surfaces. The experience was not very vivid, though.

I guess something caused me to scratch my nose. Woke and realized I had just scratched my nose instead of enjoying OBE. Interestingly though, for a minute I saw the same patterns everywhere I looked. For example, when I looked at the ceiling, I saw the patterns of star clusters and nebula dust as sort of shadows on the bright grey ceiling.

I've been feeling rather light for the past few days. Occasionally there have been jolts in consciousness, during which I've felt weightless. I've also started seeing the golden-white light again. All of these side-effects are from focus on excitement. There are several kinds of excitement, it seems. Like one for each chakra.

Perhaps tonight I will be successful in OBE .. let's see *rubs palms together in excitement*.

No comments:

Post a Comment