Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, June 11, 2017

Math test

Odd but experienced a school dream again. Hadn't been to school for a while, and there was a math test. I guess I passed the test but the teacher was really disappointed with my solution to the first problem. She provided plenty of non-constructive feedback in front of all the other students. This did not stir my emotions (I guess I didn't have any). At some moment I realized I wasn't wearing proper clothes, which I was more concerned about.

After math, I saw a bunch of images / clips of kids performing psychokinesis. Awesome but I was puzzled about the causality.

A fairly in-depth seminar on teaching (easily relates to the first dream). While enjoying a walk to nearby pub for lunch, another colleague started chatting about paranormal stuff. It's spreading.

No comments:

Post a Comment