Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Windswept

Was a bit under the weather yesterday. Checked the time, quickly packed my stuff and ran for the bus stop to catch the last bus from work back to town. Made it, with a couple of minutes for margin. Felt a bit under the weather, while waiting for the bus. There was a strong chilly wind and it was raining. After waiting for 20 minutes, I realized I had come to the bus stop an hour earlier. I don't know how I managed to read 20:00 as 21:00 five or six times in a row (pff so stoopid can't even read the clock). Well, somehow it happened and with just 40 minutes more to wait, I figured there was no point in going back to the office. The more I stood there, the colder it got (obviously). Instead of attempting to put up to the wind, I tried to let go of the tension and "let it through". It literally felt like being cleansed. About 10 minutes before the arrival of the bus, the clouds were washed apart and I was hit with godrays. This helped to raise the mood. The bus then drove into the thick clouds.

Hot day with a clear sky. Arrived at work and happened to glance at one of the displays. Clips of our project from 2012. Actually hadn't seen those clips but didn't pay too much attention. Frames of a girl whom I still like more than I should. That look on her face as she realized she's being filmed. Left for the lab. Half an hour later I left the lab for lunch. Bam! She's there, greets me and smiles. Very rarely have I seen her there (she doesn't work there, nor is her schoolwork related to any of the research topics there).

No comments:

Post a Comment