Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, June 19, 2017

Standing waves on central flame

Intent has helped a lot.

Attempted to pump sexual energy up the spine on Saturday. A few blockages in the head gave way with crackling sounds.

Made fresh salad with sea salt yesterday. That, and meditated in front of the mirror for perhaps 45 min. In addition to sensing the space-time shift around me, I saw other peoples' faces emerging from mine. People whom I had associated myself with. People whose burdens I had taken for myself to carry. Relaxed and the central flame burned away some of the blockages and made its way to the top of the head.

Today the sensitive colleague commented that I looked refreshed. Listened to dark music at work, and felt its effects being healed immediately. Vibrations that reduced any tension that formed.

A little more meditation. Noticed that I can take the sensation of the central channel and "hold it". Not stasis field but similar. Focusing on it without thoughts, without (e)motion. Soon after, the channel started resonating in standing waves. While the mind was purified (saw more and more light), the channel became thicker and more hot. At some point I decided to stop, just in case. It felt like a shortcut to Kundalini awakening, while I know there are still blockages in the body that need resolving before a full-blown explosion. Wild for just 10 min of meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment