Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Nature of space-time

Sister's birthday, so had a small family reunion. Although most of us had already seen "Arrival", we re-watched a pirated version (haven't seen it in stores and it's missing from Netflix). It's about time. Let's describe the events backwards.

Matrix of Light


A bit back in time, woke at 3:34 AM. Woke from a series of dreams with heavy symbolism. Tried to remember the dreams just prior to waking up, not sure how much time I spent with my eyes closed that way. I had slept on my back the whole time, facing the ceiling. The first time I opened my eyes, I saw irregular vertical lines (like wood stripes) of light on the ceiling. The next time I opened my eyes, I saw a grid of both vertical as well as horizontal lines (both a bit irregular, as if formed naturally). This grid lasted for 10 minutes or so, then gradually faded from sight. Not the first time, though, previously I've seen the grid differently (either dots, stars, etc.).

The dreams

Random prefix, then found myself on a road. Some guy was walking in front, advertising a book to me. Quite a thick book, with all kinds of crossword puzzles. Realized that by working on it regularly, one could enhance their memory to the extent of perfect recall of any details from the past. I was no longer worried about not being able to remember all of the dreams. This triggered something.

Suddenly I'm in the past somewhere, in a mining cave. There's someone there, wanting to show me something. They put their coffee mug out of the way (I think that's what happened). They take a pickaxe and balance it, then put a hat on it (to show how it was before some kind of an event). Seemingly by accident, the pickaxe tips over and falls to the ground, smashing the coffee mug. Oh shi .. there's a coin underneath the ruins of the mug. The coin has the Eye of Providence, two intertwining triangles and Adam and Eve written on it. Holding it in my hand and looking at it from different angles, I was a bit afraid others might associate me with that kind of stuff.

Someone had found a book they wanted to show me and some other people. It was not a regular book, but an artifact that somehow spanned multiple timelines. Looked like a plain book with red leather hard-cover and some powerful-looking text inside. This guy took an albino match, lit it and tried to burn the book from a corner. The book both burned and didn't. It looked as if it partially swapped itself between other timelines, always ending up undamaged. The guy lit another match, burned another part of the book. All his matchsticks had a white or yellowish white head (I think he had bright hair as well). Anyway, he took the next match and lit it right next to the book cover so that he ended up with the matchstick inside the book. The match was burning inside the book, without damaging the book. Instead, this caused the book to become fairly mixed with parts from different timelines. He then showed the first pages of the book, which had different kind of watermarks on them. The watermarks indicated some conspiracies. Though, this was kind of irrelevant. The "feeling" and behaviour of the book was the important detail. This had me realize something (basically found a new viewpoint to look at space-time, which hadn't occurred to me before).

Unfortunately, I don't remember many of the details (would either need to refer to the crossword method or use subconscious processing to recover the details). There were other dreams in between as well, but the book kind of shadowed them. I think I thought about the fabric of space-time based on the book, just before waking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment