Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Explosive empathy

Vortex on top of the head


A colleague gave a lecture at my course, which in itself is nothing special. Though, she used white slide background and sat in front of the projector screen. I got to witness the translucent cone / vortex that humans seem to have on top of their head. It's barely visible, unless one looks directly over the head of another person and they move in front of a bright background. In such case, the cone can be seen as a shadowy triangle pointing down to the top of their head.

I noticed that it seemed easier to focus on the top of her head than mine. Probably due to some blockages in my system. Found it mildly interesting but left things as is.

Just act normal


While waiting for the bus, an unknown girl in blue jacket approached the bus stop. For some reason, there was an "explosion" of empathy similar to what I've experienced once before. Couldn't find the references though. There were numerous acquaintances around so I tried to act normal, having small-talk while monitoring the behavior of that girl.

She stared and glanced at me while trying to hide it and act normal. It seemed as if she wanted to tell me something that she considered important but couldn't get to it because I was always busy chatting with someone else. She grew more and more annoyed as her stop approached. Ah well.

Tariff-man ..

.. to flip the tables at Wall Street.

Anyway, scheduled an order for buying some more stocks on Friday. Glanced at the wall of green and wondered if I should buy some other shares as well .. probably not, the price is up quite significantly.

Then on the weekend a buddy shared señor Trump's tweet regarding his market wars with China. On Monday all shares were about -5% already in the pre-market. Ah well.

Dream: Electronics

Saw a lot of different kinds of electronics in the dreams.

There was some kind of a simple device made of fairly robust components (old soviet BJTs, electrolyte caps, through hole diodes, etc.) that I had powered up on my shelf. Whenever I touched it, there was an arc of ESD from my finger to the closest component. However, the device didn't seem to mind. So I just poked at it and watched the arcing for fun.

Then there was some kind of a device which had an integrated circuit. I looked at it with quite a lot of zoom so I could poke around on the chip die. Accidentally chipped the die and had to undo.

Not electronics but there was also something plumbing-related (means energy-work) in one of the dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment