Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, May 9, 2019

Family reunion

Times are changing. Also at work, one good colleague has left and another is planning to leave soon. It has become nearly impossible for things to continue the same way that they used to. Things will change, both at work as well as in my life.

Dream: Family reunion


On Wednesday morning I saw a family reunion. Sister slept on the floor in my room, and father slept on the balcony floor. It was cold outside so I opened the balcony door to let some warm air out and make it less cold for him, even if just a little.

In an unknown spaceous living room I saw uncle's family with a new kid. Grandpa stood by their side and cheered the kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment