Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, May 4, 2019

Iron bucket

Watched Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 on Wednesday. One of the most realistic dramas that I've seen so far.

There's something with the forks recently. For the past couple of weeks there have been a statistically significant number of forks dropping. A couple of days ago the institute director lost her fork at the canteen. We looked around but couldn't find it right away. Eventually found it right next to my feet which seemed a bit strange because I was sitting some distance from where the fork was dropped. While dropping knives or forks is supposed to symbolize visitors, I haven't noticed any visitors. Hmm .. now that I think about it, sister did pay a visit last week.

Flipped the header and footer of the bed. Since then I've been sweating more while asleep. I wonder if it's because the air circulation beneath the mattress is not as good on the other side.

A couple of dreams have stood out recently.

Dream: Aunt-in-law

I had spent most of the night in our garage at the farm and started preparing for a return. While I was tying my shoelaces, aunt-in-law appeared and we started chatting about clothing. I complained that I haven't found reasonable pants nor shoes at the stores anywhere. She suggested that I order new shoes online. Although I had considered doing that, I've been somewhat worried about them not fitting too well.

Even though the discussion topic was nothing special, I found it weird to see her. I used to think she wasn't the type to roam about in dreams. I was also amazed at the clarity of her speech which I've found to be indicative of the ability to remain conscious while asleep.

Additionally I was a bit surprised to see how realistic my pants looked like. However, my shoes did not - I haven't put forth conscious effort in making them look realistic yet.

Dream: Treasure hunting in a castle

Today morning I had a dream where I visited a castle with a gang of 4 (I think). The underground levels of the castle had not been fully dug out yet, but the archaeologists had found a chain descending down into the dirt. Our gang set out to carefully extract it.

It turned out to be a small iron smelting pot or bucket. Not a very good symbol. I told the guy who had uncovered it to gently put it back. We fled as fast and as quiet as we could (to avoid displeasing the spirits).

Woke up for a moment, turned around in bed and fell asleep again.

I was still in the castle, trying to find my way out without displeasing the spirits. There was some kind of an event at an auditorium. Others went straight through some plants to reach the exit. I tried to avoid any kind of interaction, for which I eventually ended up spiraling out of the room clockwise. Just before the exit, I passed the podium from the left. This seemed to have been the path which the king used to take to reach the podium (for some reason this just popped into mind while sneaking my way through).

The next room was as large as the auditorium, just reserved for a museum. I think it was easier to leave from there (unlike the previous room it didn't have a crowd of people and a maze of plants in the way).

Due to the way the people were often walled in while building castles, these places are generally haunted and one needs to tread very carefully in order not to wake their spirits. I think I've had a few dreams of visiting castles before but either me or someone else from the group has managed to piss off the spirits which has released all hell. This time the gang seemed to have been careful enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment